“I’d love to learn how to belly dance but don’t want to get my belly out!”, “I’m too big to belly dance”, “I’ve got no rhythm, I’m too flat chested, I’m too old for belly dancing” – We hear this so often, but we’re here to tell you that you don’t need to get your belly out, as long as you have a body you can dance, doesn’t matter what shape or how old! We welcome and encourage every shape, size, age and ability to take up dancing and join our inclusive classes. If you’d like to give it a go, join us for our beginners Belly Dance Skills and Drills where we will go over some basic moves, drill techniques and learn some simple choreography over a 1 month course.
These classes are perfect for beginners of any ability looking to learn new techniques!
1 Studio Class per week for £25 (monthly) or All classes per week for £40 (monthly)
Sign up to one of the following studio sessions and reserve your place on all the of those classes taking place throughout the month. For a £40 all class pass, simply add the 2 classes you will attend the most to your basket, check out then email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a code to book on any other in person session.
- Monday – 19:15 – 20:00 – Belly Dance FUNdamentals – 1 Month Pass
- Monday – 20:15 – 21:00 – Belly Dance Improvers / Choreography – 1 Month Pass
- Tuesday – 19:15– 20:00 – Barre Fitness – 1 Month Pass
- Wednesday – 18:15 – 19:00 – Dance Fitness – 1 Month Pass
- Thursday – 19:15 – 20:00 – Beginners Belly Dance – 1 Month Pass
Simply add the any 2 of the above studio sessions to your basket and the discount will be automatically applied when you checkout.
Want to take part in this session online?
As part of this package, you get full access to our Shimmy School online community, allowing you to join in from the comfort of your own home for a whole month!
How Does It Work?
- Purchase your package
- Make a note of your order reference number
- Click HERE and ask to join the group entering your reference number in the text box
There you will find all the live classes and help will be on hand if you need it.